Host a Sarah and the Magic Piano recital for your studio!
Here’s how you use Sarah and the Magic Piano to create a truly memorable recital experience:
- Screen the 25-minute video Sarah and the Magic Piano on a projector or large screen TV while your students play along and perform the soundtrack live in real time!
- Possible thematic ideas: Sarah and the Magic Piano -or- Music and Film -or- Music and the Arts
- Students learn Sarah pieces, with option to supplement recital with additional movie themed pieces, TV show music, and/or Video Game music
- For studios and music schools, teachers distribute our Scholastic-like order form to parents where students can buy special merchandise to commemorate the event, some of which include: Sarah t-shirt, mugs, posters, greeting cards, Sarah book (late beginner level), etc.
- Create a contest - teacher with most orders receives a free personalized item (TBD)
Additional Recital Ideas:
- Multiple Performances - for large studios, present at different times like movie showings in a cinema
- Play movie/TV/video game inspired solo piano pieces beforehand, much like movie trailers before a movie
- Create a cinema premiere experience - provide popcorn, a red carpet entrance, a backdrop for paparazzi pictures. Create and distribute special fake tickets.
- Students dress up as their favorite Sarah character (Sarah, Flea, Old Sailor, Grandma Della Mae, etc.)
- Crafts: make their favorite instruments - Tubatar (cereal box guitar with plastic tubing), Banjoboe, Radio Toaster
- Host a Q & A afterwards, like a movie premiere
Create a completely unique experience for your students!