Read the book…Learn the songs…Watch the video…then YOU play the Soundtrack in Real Time!
Sarah and the Magic Piano is a hybrid children’s story/music book with 18 solo piano pieces that serve as a soundtrack to the story. An animated video using our unique You Create the Soundtrack™ method (patent pending) allows the young musician to play the piano and create the soundtrack in real time while watching the video on an electronic device.
The book is a gorgeous interweaving of story, original color artwork, and scores.
Our products give piano students a uniquely creative approach to music education that integrates all the gadgets they love and use everyday.
How can you use and enjoy Sarah and the Magic Piano?
- Read it as a traditional children’s story with the advantage of exposing young ones to written music in an informal way
- Play the pieces as a traditional piano book
- Play the piano while reading the story for a completely immersive storytelling experience
- Watch the complete video and enjoy the story while you familiarize yourself with the music
- Play the piano and watch the video to create the soundtrack in real time
- Listen to a recording of the audiobook
- In a piano recital setting, play the pieces and create a live soundtrack while the video is screened for the audience
- Perform the work with one student playing the pieces and another reading the story